From time to time it may be necessary to delete the version of the Sibme app you have installed on your iOS device and to reinstall it from the app store instead. If you need to do this, you'll want to make sure to save offline videos from your app onto your personal computer first. If you delete the app before saving your offline videos you won't be able to recover them later on.
Saving Offline Videos from iOS Device to your Computer
Here are the steps you'll need to follow to save your offline videos to your personal computer.
1.Plug your iOS device into your computer via USB.
2. iTunes will auto-launch. If it doesn't, open iTunes manually.
3. In iTunes click on the iOS device icon that represents the device you just connected to your computer.
4. Click on File Sharing in the left side navigation.
5. Click on Sibme under the Apps list.
6. Select the SibmeGallery folder and click the 'Save to...' button.
7. Select a location on your computer and click the 'Save To' button.