Do you have a goal that your entire organization is working towards? Account Goals make assigning goals easy because it assigns the goal to EVERY PERSON in your account. These are great for campus or district-wide goals such as those found in campus improvement plans.
When an Account Goal is created, every person in an account is an owner of an Account Goal. It is a goal created for everyone in the account but needs to be completed individually and progress is tracked individually.
*Please note: The terms Goals and Action Items may be different in your account depending on the custom labels your Account Owner defined.
Who is this article for?
Based on the default user settings in the Sibme platform, you should have permission to complete this task if you are one of the user levels listed below. If you do not see the screens in this article, you can ask your administrator if you have permission.
- Super Admin
- Account Owner
Steps to accomplish the task:
1. From the Goals* tab, click the blue + button in the top right corner.
2. In the New Goal pop-up, select Account as your goal type, add a title, and click ‘Save.’
(Think you might reuse this goal down the road? Create a Template Goal instead!)
3. Once in the Goal Creation screen, add details to your goal such as a description, start and end date.
4. Account goals will automatically be assigned to all individuals in your account, including yourself. If you’d like to have access to others’ goal, or provide access to others, you’ll have to add yourself or others as one or more of the Collaborator Roles. Here’s a quick review of Collaborator Roles:
Viewer - This Collaborator can only view the Goal and overall progress of the Group’s Goals. They cannot see specific action items, edit, or review the Goal and Action Items for the Group.
Edit - This Collaborator can edit the Goal and Action Items for the Group.
Evidence - This Collaborator can add evidence and/or reflections on the Group’s Goal Action Items and check them as complete.
Review - This Collaborator can view a Group’s Goals and Action Items as well as review progress and evidence. The Reviewer is notified when an Action item is marked complete, can review that Action Item and provide Feedback, and can uncheck the completion box when necessary.
Note: In some circumstances, it may be appropriate to name an Owner one or more of the Collaborator roles as well. For example, if you want them to be able to edit their Goal or Action Items along the way.
5. Once you’ve added your Collaborator(s), ‘Save’ your Goal to begin adding Action Items.
Whether you are creating a goal to track progress towards low level tasks, professional learning goals, or student learning goals, Sibme Goals makes it easy to create, assign, and collaborate on the goals that matter to you!
- How To Add or Remove An Owner To A Goal? | Sibme Help Center
- How To Add or Remove A Collaborator To A Goal? | Sibme Help Center
- How To Add Action Items to My goal? | Sibme Help Center
- Goal Overview | Sibme Help Center
- How Do I Set A Goal for An Individual User? | Sibme Help Center
- How Do I Set A Goal For A Group Of Users? | Sibme Help Center
- How To Create A Goal Template? | Sibme Help Center
- How To Use Groups With Goals? | Sibme Help Center
- How Do I Edit An Existing Goal or Action Item? | Sibme Help Center