The Sibme Coaching Tracker enables instructional leaders and coaches to track video coaching sessions/cycles within Sibme Coaching Huddles. The tracker helps keeps coaches and instructional leaders accountable for providing timely and adequate feedback to their coachees. Account Owners and Super Admins within Sibme can monitor their instructional coaching program and set an expectation around their coaching process by determining the duration of time for providing timely, specific, and relevant feedback.
Who is this article for?
Based on the default user settings in the Sibme platform, you should have permission to complete this task if you are one of the user levels listed below. If you do not see the screens in this article, you can ask your administrator if you have permission.
- Super Admin
- Account Owner
Who can access the coaching tracker?
Depending on the decisions the Account Owner makes in Account Settings, access to the Coaching Tracker is limited as follows:
- Anyone who has been given permission to create a Coaching Huddle can ultimately have access to the Coaching Tracker for the huddles he/she creates.
- By default, Account Owners, Super Admins and Admins can create coaching Huddles.
- By default, Users within the platform are not given the privilege to create coaching huddles.
- Extra privileges can be added to specific Users in the account so that they
can create Coaching Huddles, but this is rare.
- While those in the Admin are given the default privilege to create Coaching Huddles, and while they will therefore have a Coaching Tracker view for the huddles that they create, they WILL NOT have the ability to view the Coaching Tracker of others in the account.
Those in the account with the roles of Account Owner and Super Admin have equal permissions and privileges within the account with the exception of the fact that the Account Owner has access to the account settings. Other than that, both roles are viewed as managers of the account. For that reason, Account Owners and Super Admin will be able to see the Coaching Trackers for everyone in the account. This enables them to “inspect what they expect” in terms of the number of videos being collected and/or whether feedback is “on-time,” late, or missing altogether.
Whether you are a coach who simply wishes to determine whether you have viewed and provided feedback to the videos of those you are coaching, or you are a manager of an entire program who wishes to “inspect what you expect,” the Coaching Tracker provides you with the right tools for the job.