If you have questions about user analytics, your Customer Success Manager will be happy to meet with you to answer questions about analytics and help you interpret the data reported in the Analytics Dashboard. Contact your Customer Success Manager for more information. If you do not know who your Customer Success Manager is, contact [email protected] for an introduction.
Additionally, some of the articles below might answer some of your questions.
Who is this article for?
Based on the default user settings in the Sibme platform, you should have permission to complete this task if you are one of the user levels listed below. If you do not see the screens in this article, you can ask your administrator if you have permission.
- Super Admin
- Account Owner
- Sibme Analytics Overview
- Individual User Analytics (Playing Card)
- Who can see analytics for my account?
- Can I select analytics for a specific date range?
- What is a Coaching Tracker?
- Can I see specific dates for the actions in analytics?
- Who should I contact if I don’t understand analytics?
- How are the numbers in the user summary analytics calculated?