When uploading large video files (500MB or larger) on the Sibme web app, videos may take some time to finish uploading. However, you do not need to wait for your video to upload. So, what happens if you lose your internet connection?
If you lose your internet connection, the application will automatically attempt to restart the upload where it lost its connection.
Once you have restored your internet connection, your video will continue uploading. If you shut down your computer or close the uploader and/or browser tab, you will have to relaunch the uploader from the beginning in order to upload your video file.
- What video file formats do you accept?
- What resource formats do you accept?
- What audio file formats do you accept?
- Are there any limits to how many videos and resources I can upload and store in my account?
- My video is taking a long time to upload
- Uploading videos to the Sibme cloud
- What if I lose my connection while uploading a video on the web app?
- Is there a limit to the size of video I can upload?
- When will a video be ready to view after uploading?
- My video is buffering or not playing
- How do I download a video from My Workspace or a Huddle I'm participating in?
- What if our Account reaches its storage limit?
- Is Sibme compatible with the video format used by my phone, camcorder, or other recording device?
- Recommended Reading for Video-Enhanced Professional Learning
- How do I record using my Computer/Laptop's Webcam?
- Best practices for mobile recording