This article will explain the steps involved in creating an Assessment Huddle on a mobile device. Assessment Huddles are typically only used by Higher Ed programs/instructors who want student submissions of performance-based videos. This type of huddle is appropriate, then, for those assessees who have field supervisors and have the ability to submit video in lieu of one or more visits.
Who is this article for?
Based on the default user settings in the Sibme platform, you should have permission to complete this task if you are one of the user levels listed below. If you do not see the screens in this article, you can ask your administrator if you have permission.
- Super Admin
- Account Owner
Creating an Assessment Huddle
Sibme's Assessment Huddles were designed to assess performance-based skills through assessee-submitted video. If the Account Owner has enabled Assessment Tracker in this account, and the person wishing to create the Assessment Huddle has the appropriate level of permissions and privileges, the first step is to select the Huddles tab from the Home Screen. From the Huddle screen, click on the more menu and select “New Huddle.” This will open a window with three huddle choices: Coaching/Collaboration/Assessment.
Select the Assessment Huddle and click “Next.” You will be taken to the participant screen. Here you can click on the users you want added to the huddle. Once you have selected all your participants, click “Next” for iOS devices or the checkmark for Android devices.
You will then be taken to the assessment huddle details screen. This area allows you to customize the following…
- Assessment Name
- Assessment Description (optional)
- EnableFrameworks/Rubrics and Standards
- Enable Custom Video Markers
- Allow assessees to view assessment summary
- Allow assessees to comment and reply on videos
- Submission Deadline (date and time): This is when the assessment or assignment is due. Once this date and time are reached assessees will not be allowed to upload new videos or files.
- Video Submissions Allowed: This will limit the number of video files the user will be allowed to upload.
- Resource Submissions Allowed: This will limit the number of resource files the user will be allowed to upload.
Once all options have been chosen, click on “Create” to create your huddle.