Custom video marker tags enable users to categorize their video comments within Workspce and Huddles. Account owners have the option to customize up to four (4) video marker tags in their Account Settings.
Users who have Huddle creation rights within Sibme have the option to enable custom video marker tags in Coaching or Collaboration Huddles they create. The markers can also be searched within Huddles and Workspace videos.
Who is this article for?
Based on the default user settings in the Sibme platform, you should have permission to complete this task if you are one of the user levels listed below. If you do not see the screens in this article, you can ask your administrator if you have permission.
- Super Admin
- Account Owner
Enabling Custom Video Marker Tags in your Account:
- Account Owners must enable Video Marker Tags in your Sibme Account for them to be available. Access the Custom Markers settings from your Account Settings.
2. Enable custom Video Markers for your Account by placing a tick mark on the box. Then add the Video Markers that you need. You can add up to four (4) custom tags to your account.
3. If you wish to allow users in your account to use Custom Video Marker tags in Workspace videos, select the checkbox allowing them in Workspace.
Adding Video Marker Tags to a comment in a video
- While viewing a video in a Huddle, you can add a Custom Video Marker Tag to a comment by clicking on the appropriate tag below the comment text-box.
- After you add the comment, the Video Marker Tag will show as a color-coded hashmark on the video play-bar. Additionally, each comment with a Video Marker Tag will have a dot with the corresponding color to the right of each comment.
- You can filter comments to only include those with a specific Video Marker Tag by clicking on that tag’s name above the comment feed.
NOTE: If you tag custom video marker tags in Workspace videos and then copy your video from Workspace to Huddles with video notes, the custom video marker tags will also copy to Huddles. This will count each custom video marker tag that you added to the video twice, once for the Workspace video and once for the Huddle video.