If you are an Account Owner, Super Admin, or Admin you have permission to add and remove people from the account. While the Account Owner and Super Admin can add and remove Super Admins, Admins, Users, and Viewers, Admins can only add and remove Users and Viewers from the account.
Depending on the account’s user subscription allotment, you are limited to the number of people you can add to your account. However, you can add as many viewers as you want to your account, since this is a free tier.
Who is this article for?
Based on the default user settings in the Sibme platform, you should have permission to complete this task if you are one of the user levels listed below. If you do not see the screens in this article, you can ask your administrator if you have permission.
- Super Admin
- Account Owner
Steps to accomplish the task:
If you have permission to add and remove people in your account, click the People page. You will not see this tab if you are not an Account Owner, Super Admin, or Admin. You have two options when adding people to your account; you can add multiple people at once through a CSV file, or add one or more people manually.
Adding Multiple People
To add multiple users to the account via a CSV file, click the button, found next to the Account Owner section at the top of the page. A popup will appear.
From this pop up you can:
- Download Sample CSV. - This is a sample CSV that you can download and use to get started. This sample CSV will have the following columns: First Name, Last Name, Email, Role
- Choose to send and email or omit notifying new users via email. - The Send Email checkbox allows you to choose if you want users to get password information after they've been imported.
- Once you have created your CSV you can click the green upload button to upload your CSV file
- You also have the option to cancel and exit form the pop-up. Cancel: The user can cancel the operation and exit out of the popup.
Add people directly
Each user section in the people landing page has an Add button. Clicking the add button will open an Add User popup. The popup will allow you to add 3 additional users at a time. You’ll need each person's full name and email to add them to the account. Additionally, you can customize the message in the body of the email that will be sent with their invite to the account.
There are two options for removing people from your account. To access either option, click the Deactivate icon next to the person's avatar.
- If you wish to delete the user and all connected videos and data permanently, click the trash can. Remember this will permanently remove all traces of the individual from the account.
- If you wish to maintain access to videos and data connected to the individual, but want to remove access to your Sibme account for that user, click on the power icon.
Note: Admins are not permitted to delete Super Admins or other Admins in the account.
If you’d like more information about people management, check out the following articles and videos.