Who is this article for?
Based on the default user settings in the Sibme platform, you should have permission to complete this task if you are one of the user levels listed below. If you do not see the screens in this article, you can ask your administrator if you have permission.
- Super Admin
- Account Owner
Best practices for mobile recording
1. Can’t download the app or record on your mobile device?
- When you have less than 200 MB of storage on your device, you will not be able to record in the Sibme app on that device.
2. Ready to record in the app on your mobile phone or tablet with cellular service?
- Put the device in airplane mode to keep calls from interrupting the recording
3. Ready to start Synced Notes or Observations?
- Put iOS and Android phone in airplane mode and enable Wi-Fi. You may also use the following devices (iPad, iPod Touch and Android Tablets)
4. On a mobile device and waiting?
- Swipe down
5. Uploading seem slow?
- Run a bandwidth test - Sibme needs a minimum of 5 mbps to download and 1 mbps to upload -http://www.speedtest.net/
6. Having trouble in the app on your mobile device?
- On iOS: To meet Sibme system requirements--iOS mobile devices must = 9.0 or later
- On Android: To meet Sibme system requirements your Android device must be Android 5.0 and up. Please note that your software version information may vary based on device and device manufacturer.
7. On an iOS device?
- For faster uploads, don’t take/make phone calls or access other apps. Remain in the Sibme app and turn-off auto-lock until the video uploads
If you’d like more information about Sibme’s iOS and Android apps, check out the following articles and videos.