Template Goals allow you to create pre-formatted goals that can be used by others in your account over and over again. This helps you avoid having to recreate the wheel with every goal. Creating a template for goals that will have similar formats, allows you to save time and effort!
Who is this article for?
Based on the default user settings in the Sibme platform, you should have permission to complete this task if you are one of the user levels listed below. If you do not see the screens in this article, you can ask your administrator if you have permission.
● Super Admin
● Account Owner
Steps to accomplish the task:
1. The Goals feature can be accessed by clicking the Goals tab at the top or the Goals button on the right side of the home page.
2. To add a Goal Template, go to Templates tab and click the green + button to begin.
3. Type in the Title of your Goal Template and an optional description.
4. Click the drop-down button and select a Category for your template by checking the tick box. Note that you have the option to select multiple categories for your template.
If you wish to add or edit your existing categories, simply click the blue Add category button. Don't forget to hit save to make sure you add the category successfully.
5. Click Next to create Action Items for your Template. Please note that the Details you added to your template are saved automatically.
6. Give your first Action Item a title. Action Items are listed in the order they are entered once published. Be sure to enter them in reverse order if you need them to appear in a particular way.
7. Enter your Action Item description (optional).
8. Set a Measurement for the Action Item.
9. To add another Action Item, click the blue New Action Item button. As mentioned, the template is saved automatically as you create it. Repeat the same steps for the additional Action Item.
11. Once you have added all the necessary Action Items, click Next to complete the template.
12. Click Optional Settings to enable/disable additional required setting/s.
13. Review the Goal Template.
If you have to make some changes to the template, simply click Edit to update.
Click Save if you don't have any more changes to make.
14. Once the Template has been saved, it will automatically be available in your Templates list.
15. Click Publish to make the template available to Users.
16. To update, delete or remove the Template from the list, click the three-dot icon to show the options.
Goal templates can add some consistency to your goal tracking across your campus or organization. It can also save you and your users valuable time.