Template Goals allow you to create pre-formatted goals that can be used by others in your account over and over again. This helps you avoid having to recreate the wheel with every goal. Creating a template for goals that will have similar formats, allows you to save time and effort!
Who is this article for?
Based on the default user settings in the Sibme platform, you should have permission to complete this task if you are one of the user levels listed below. If you do not see the screens in this article, you can ask your administrator if you have permission.
● Super Admin
● Account Owner
Steps to accomplish the task:
1. The Goals feature can be accessed by clicking the Goals tab at the top or the Goals button on the right side of the home page.
2. To add a Goal Template, click the blue + button to begin.
3. Choose the Template option on the pop up window and give your template a title. Click Save.
4. The next screen allows you to add an optional description and a category. Click Save.
5. To create Action Items, click on the blue + sign.
6. Give your first Action Item a title. Action Items are listed in order they are entered once published. Be sure to enter them in reverse order if you need them to appear in a particular way. Click Save.
7. Enter your Action Item description (optional). All Evidence Types are clicked by default. Unclick any items you do not want to be submitted as evidence toward a goal. A measurement can also be added on this screen. Click Save.
8. Once you have entered all Action Items, click on Back to Goals Listing.
9. You should see your goal template in the list. Your goal template has been saved but not published at this point. It will not be visible to others in your account until it has been published. To publish your goal template, click on the more menu. Click Edit.
10. Click Save & Publish.
11. Your template is now available. To use your template, click on the right arrow.
12. Click on the more menu on the next screen. Click Use.
13. A pop up window will appear allowing you to choose Individual, Group, or Account Goal. You can also title your goal on this screen. Click Save.
14. On the next screen you will see the template formatting appear (including action items). These can be adjusted and changed to meet your need for the particular goal you are working on.
Goal templates can add some consistency to your goal tracking across your campus or organization. It can also save you and your users valuable time.