Sibme has a Canvas Application built in Canvas that can be installed into a Course. The Canvas Application will Single Sign-On Users into Sibme from Canvas without the User needing to enter a username or password.
Who is this article for?
Based on the default user settings in the Sibme platform, you should have permission to complete this task if you are one of the user levels listed below. If you do not see the screens in this article, you can ask your Sibme account administrator if you have permission.
Steps to accomplish the task:
The following steps will create a Sibme App within a Canvas course..
1. From within the Course in Canvas, select Settings from the bottom of the lefthand choice of options.
2. Select Apps from the Settings navigation.
3. In the Search bar under External Apps, search for “Sibme” from all available apps.
4. Click on the Sibme logo and then click on the blue “+ Add App” button.
5. In the Add App pop-up window, the following information should be added to the appropriate fields and then select Add App:
Consumer Key: Sibme-app
Shared Secret: rkHT0FNjgr7itxRaKc0oELW8LjrXGWIy
6. After selecting Add App, the Sibme app will appear in the “Installed“ section.
7. Refresh the browser screen and then the “Sibme” application will begin appearing in the course navigation on the left.
8. Selecting “Sibme” from the course navigation will authenticate the User and open Sibme in a new tab. If the User has a pop-up blocker enabled, then they can click the “Open Sibme App in New Tab” button to open Sibme.