Would like to add a Lesson Outline or a PowerPoint presentation related to your Videos? This article will show you how.
You can add relevant attachments or resources to your videos in which you are participating. To do so, first go to the “Attachments” tab on the video and then click the green “Upload” button.
Who is this article for?
Based on the default user settings in the Sibme platform, you should have permission to complete this task if you are one of the user levels listed below. If you do not see the screens in this article, you can ask your administrator if you have permission.
- Users (not all Users will have permission to add attachments to Video Library videos)
- Admin (not all Admins will have permission to add attachments to Video Library videos)
- Super Admin
- Account Owner
Uploading Resources to Videos
You may also add attachments and resources to your time-stamped comments by clicking on the paperclip icon in the “New Comment” section of the video where you wish to add the resource.
After adding the time-stamp comment and attachment it will appear in the Attachments tab to the right of the video player. You can click the time-stamp to locate the precise moment on the video where resource was attached.
You can add Word, Excel or PowerPoint documents. You can also add PDFs, pictures or a URL Link. You can upload from your computer, Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, or OneDrive.
- Add time-stamp video notes or comments | Sibme Help Center
- What are custom video marker tags? | Sibme Help Center
- How do I copy a video with my notes or comments? | Sibme Help Center
- How do I publish comments on a video for my coachee?
- How do I export comments? | Sibme Help Center
- How do I reply to comments? | Sibme Help Center
- Create custom tags in an individual video | Sibme Help Center