You can set a timer in the Sibme mobile app to record a predetermined length of time without having to stop recording manually. By setting the countdown timer, the Sibme app will automatically stop recording once the timer ends and upload the video to your private Workspace.
Who is this article for?
Based on the default user settings in the Sibme platform, you should have permission to complete this task if you are one of the user levels listed below. If you do not see the screens in this article, you can ask your administrator if you have permission.
- Super Admin
- Account Owner
To set the countdown timer in the Sibme mobile app:
- Tap on the red record button.
- Tap the timer icon and a popup will appear on the screen.
- Select an amount of time you would like to record.
- Tap the Set Timer button
- Press the red record button to start the countdown clock and recording.
- Once the recording has successfully counted down, the video will automatically save to "Videos," and begin uploading to your private and secure Workspace on the Sibme iOS app.
The countdown timer is a helpful tool for people wishing to record themselves. By setting a countdown timer, you don’t have to stop what you’re doing to end a recording after you’ve collected the footage you’d like to collect.
Now that you’ve recorded your video, you might want to: