Sibme’s goal feature allows you to not only create goals, but gives you the opportunity to collaborate with others on the goals you create! If you utilize the group feature to organize the people in your account, you can add a group of collaborators in just a few clicks!
Who is this article for?
Based on the default user settings in the Sibme platform, you should have permission to complete this task if you are one of the user levels listed below. If you do not see the screens in this article, you can ask your administrator if you have permission.
Steps to accomplish the task:
1. During the goal creation process, click on the gear to add collaborators to your goal.
2. Use the search bar to add a group as collaborators to your goal. You will see them listed with a group icon in the list below the search bar.
3. Once you have selected a group, you will see the group name populate in the list below. If you would like everyone in the group to have the same permissions, you can choose the permissions to the right of the group name. Click Save.
4. To see the individual participants, click on the name of the group to open up a list of participants in that group before you click Save.
5. If you would like different participants in the group to have different permissions, Click on the wheel next to Collaborators.
6. A list of all participants will appear. Decide which permissions you would like each collaborator to have by clicking on the boxes next to their name. Multiple boxes can be clicked. Click Save.