Collaborators are a powerful way to allow other people to help with a Goal. Each Collaborator can be given specific access to your Goal which will allow them to help you in different ways. You can have as many Collaborators as you would like and each of them can have different access or roles.
Who is this article for?
Based on the default user settings in the Sibme platform, you should have permission to complete this task if you are one of the user levels listed below. If you do not see the screens in this article, you can ask your administrator if you have permission.
- Super Admin
- Account Owner
Steps to accomplish the task:
You can add Collaborators when creating a new Goal or when editing an existing Goal. Collaborator privileges are:
- View: A Collaborator with View access will be able to View the Goal and Action Item details.
- Edit: A Collaborator with Edit access will be able to View AND Edit the details of a Goal and/or Action Item requirements. This means that an Edit Collaborator will be able change the Goal Owner, the Goal Collaborators, the Goal start and end date, the Action Item due date, and the Evidence types available for the Action Item. However, Edit Collaborators cannot view the actual evidence, status, reflection, or feedback for a Goal.
- Evidence: A Collaborator with Evidence access will be able to add Evidence (video, resources, Huddle, framework, scripted notes) to support an Action Item.
- Review: A Collaborator with Review access will be able to review the evidence and reflection of an Action Item and give feedback. They will also be able to uncheck “Action Item done” to allow the Goal Owner to continue to work on the Action Item.
To add a Collaborator, click the gear icon across from Collaborator on the Goal creation page. From the pop-up, search for either a name or a group who you would like to be a Collaborator and then click on the name to select that person or group.
Once you have selected a person or group, choose which role they will have. You can select one role, all the roles, or any combination of roles for that person or group. You can add as many people or groups you would like and when you are done, click save.
To remove a Collaborator, follow the same steps as above to get to the list of Collaborators. Click the X to the far right of the Collaborator to remove them from the list. Be sure to click Save when you are done removing people as Collaborators.
- Will I have access to other user's Goals? | Sibme Help Center
- Privileges Setting for Goals | Sibme Help Center
- How To Add Action Items to My goal? | Sibme Help Center
- How To Add Evidence to my action items? | Sibme Help Center
- How Do I Review an Action Item? | Sibme Help Center
- How Do I Mark a Goal or an Action Item Completed? | Sibme Help Center
- How Do I Edit An Existing Goal or Action Item? | Sibme Help Center
- Goal List Category Management | Sibme Help Center