The power of the Sibme Goals module is that a Goal Owner or Collaborator with Evidence Permission can add Evidence to show progress on an Action Item. Once the Goal Owner has begun working on their Action Item, they can attach any Evidence that has been uploaded to their Workspace or Huddle. Please be aware, to attach Evidence to an Action Item, you must upload Evidence to your Workspace or a Huddle.
To complete an action step, you must upload Evidence and/or write a reflection (please see How Do I Mark a Goal or an Action Item Completed?). To have a Goal marked complete, all Action Items must be marked as Completed. A Reflection can inform the Reviewer what was learned during the Goal/Action Item, future steps of improvement, or items still being worked on. A Goal Owner does not have to include both Evidence and a Reflection (but can include both), but must include at least one.
Who is this article for?
Based on the default user settings in the Sibme platform, you should have permission to complete this task if you are one of the user levels listed below. If you do not see the screens in this article, you can ask your administrator if you have permission.
- Super Admin
- Account Owner
Steps to accomplish the task:
To add evidence to an Action Item, click the plus button next to Evidence. This will open a small menu that provides you with the types of evidence you can attach to your Action Step.
- Videos: This is any video or recorded livestream that has been recorded and uploaded to your Workspace or Huddles.
- Resources: This is any document, picture, URL link, etc. that you have uploaded as an artifact to your Workspace or Huddles.
- Huddles: If you select Huddle from this list, you will grant Collaborators/Group Members access to everything stored in the Huddle you select. This includes all artifacts, videos, discussion posts, and links stored in the Huddle. If you choose Huddles from the menu, make sure it is clear in the Huddle how the information stored in the Huddle indicates completion of the Action Step.
- Frameworks: This will be an empty Framework that you can fill out showing levels you completed. A Reviewer will be able to see which levels you marked. (Note: in some accounts, only Admins, Super Admins, and Account Owners are allowed to add Frameworks as Evidence)
- Scripted Notes: If you have used scripted notes to complete an observation that did not include a video, you can choose this option.
After selecting which type of evidence you wish to add, a popup window will appear so you can select the specific piece of evidence from your Workspace or Huddles.
To select Videos/Artifacts/Scripted Notes from your Workspace, browse the list and click Add + to select the appropriate artifact/video/Huddle. If you have a lot of Resources, you can use the Search bar at the top to search for the Resource you are looking for.
To select Videos/Artifacts/Scripted Notes from Huddles:
Click the Huddle Tab and then the Huddle where your artifact/video is stored. This will display a list of the videos/artifacts stored in the Huddle. Again, if you have a lot of Resources, you can use the Search bar at the top to search for the Resource you are looking for.
Once you have clicked the +Add button next to the Video, Artifact, Scripted Note, or Huddle you would like to attach as evidence, click Done. You can then repeat these steps to add more evidence to your Action Item.