Goal Categories are a very powerful way to group Goals together under a defining word or phrase. This allows for easy sorting and filtering of Goals for more efficient Goals Management. If you haven’t created any Categories yet, please see the help article “How Do I Create Goal Categories?”
Who is this article for?
Based on the default user settings in the Sibme platform, you should have permission to complete this task if you are one of the user levels listed below. If you do not see the screens in this article, you can ask your administrator if you have permission.
- Super Admin
- Account Owner
Steps to accomplish the task:
After clicking on Goals from the menu bar, you will be taken to the Goals List. This is where all the Goals you are able to see will be listed.
At the top is a Search/Sort bar that allows you to adjust which Goals you see and how you see them.
In the middle of the bar is a Category dropdown. If you click on it, you will get a list of Categories that you can select from. You may filter by selecting 1 or more categories.
Once you have selected the categories you wish to filter, you can use the other search/sort functions to search and sort by your filtered list of Goals:
- You can search by Name, Title, Description, or Goal Owner
- You can search by Goal Category (Individual, Group, Account, or Template)
- You can search a date range
- You can sort by Not Updated, Complete, Incomplete, Due Date, Last Update, and Title
To remove the Categories, click on the Category dropdown and unselect the categories.
- How Do I Create Goal Categories? | Sibme Help Center
- How To Add or Remove A Collaborator To A Goal? | Sibme Help Center
- How To Add Action Items to My goal? | Sibme Help Center
- How To Add Evidence to my action items? | Sibme Help Center
- How Do I Mark a Goal or an Action Item Completed? | Sibme Help Center