Sometimes it becomes necessary to edit an existing Goal or Action Item. This can be done quite easily from the Goals List or from the Goal/Action Item itself.
Who is this article for?
Based on the default user settings in the Sibme platform, you should have permission to complete this task if you are one of the user levels listed below. If you do not see the screens in this article, you can ask your administrator if you have permission.
- Super Admin
- Account Owner
Steps to accomplish the task:
There are 2 ways that you can edit a Goal:
1. From the Goals List, click on the (. . .) icon for the Goal you wish to edit and then choose Edit.
2. If a Goal is unpublished, clicking on the Goal Title will give you the option to click Edit from the (. . .) icon at the top of the Goal.
Editing a Goal will allow you to change all the fields in a Goal but will not allow you to edit an Action Item. Do not forget to click the Save or the Save & Publish button when you are done.
To edit an Action Item, you first must go and Edit a Goal (please see above). Then in the list of Action Items, click on the (. . .) button and choose Edit. This will allow you to edit all the fields for an Action Item. Do not forget to click the Save button at the bottom.
- Goal List Category Management | Sibme Help Center
- How To Add or Remove A Collaborator To A Goal? | Sibme Help Center
- How To Add Action Items to My goal? | Sibme Help Center
- How To Add Evidence to my action items? | Sibme Help Center
- How Do I Mark a Goal or an Action Item Completed? | Sibme Help Center
- How Do I Create Goal Categories? | Sibme Help Center