If you would like to change or add participants in a Huddle, rename your Huddle, or change your Huddle settings, you can do so by editing the Huddle. By default, creators of a Huddle have permission to edit the Huddle they created at any time. Also, any Admin, Coach, or Assessor in a Huddle has permission to edit the Huddle.
Who is this article for?
Permission to edit a Huddle is based on the role you’ve been assigned as a Huddle participant, not your user role in the Sibme platform. Based on the default user settings in the Sibme platform, you should have permission to complete this task if you are one of the user levels listed below. More specifically, when you are in the Huddle page and not seeing the More icon described in this article as the access point to make edits, you should check with your administrator to see if you have permission to edit a huddle.
To edit a huddle:
1. In the Huddle page (Artifacts tab), select either Grid or List view to the far right of the screen.
In List view, to the far right of the columns, you will see the More icon (3 horizontal dots) if you have permission to edit a specific huddle. Selecting this More icon will produce a menu of choices, including the ability to Edit. Select Edit. You will be taken to the Edit Huddle screen where you have the ability to make different types of edits which are enumerated in more detail below.
In the GRID view, if you have permission to edit, you will see the More icon (3 horizontal dots) in the upper right corner of the Huddle box. Select the More icon to reveal a menu of choices. Select Edit. You will be taken to the Edit Huddle screen.
2. From the Edit Huddle screen, you can rename a huddle, add participants to the huddle, change the participant-type for your existing huddle participants, and remove users from the huddle.
3. There are additional editing options available when you click on More Huddle Settings to open the additional settings popup window.
4. Type a description into the Huddle Description textbox to add additional text below the title in the Huddle Dashboard. (optional)
5. Choose whether to enable Custom Marker Tags and Frameworks in this Huddle.
6. When you enable Frameworks, you will have the option to allow members to assign frameworks/rubrics to an individual video in the Huddle.
7. In Coaching Huddles: Decide whether you would like to allow Coachees the permission to download, edit, copy, and delete all videos in this Huddle.
8. In Coaching Huddles: Decide whether to enable the Publish Button in this Huddle. If you enable the Publish Button, coaches will be able to publish all feedback at once when they are ready to share feedback with the coachee. Coachees will not be able to view comments or tags on any videos in this Huddle until the coach clicks the Publish Button after adding their comments for each video.
9. You also have the option to type a message that will appear in the email invitation and will be sent to all Huddle Participants after you’ve finished creating the huddle.
10. Once you’ve made all the changes in the More Huddle Settings popup, click Save.
11. Once you’ve made all the changes you need to make in your Huddle, click Done.
Huddles can be edited at any time. However, pay close attention to any warnings you receive as you make changes to your Huddles.