A User’s Profile is a summary of their activity on the Sibme platform. Formerly called the Player Card, a User’s Profile can be accessed by clicking on their name in any report. From there you can see individual data on activities and outcomes, check progress on goals, and quickly see all the Huddles that the user is participating in.
Who is this article for?
Based on the default user settings in the Sibme platform, you should have permission to complete this task if you are one of the user levels listed below. If you do not see the screens in this article, you can ask your Sibme account administrator if you have permission.
- Super Admin
- Account Owner
Steps to accomplish the task:
There are two views for the Profile, a User’s own Profile and a Profile on another user. A User can view their own Profile by clicking on the View More Analytics button from their Landing Page.
To view another User’s Profile page, click on their name from any report or analytics page. In the following example, clicking on a User’s name in the Huddle Report will show that User’s Profile Page.
The Profile page is an expanded view of the information presented on a User’s Landing Page. The Profile page has 4 sections:
- The left column gives user details found on the Landing Page including their picture, their email address, their role in the account, and the last time they logged in.
- The right column shows the Huddles the user is participating in. Four Huddles for each Huddle type (Assessment, Coaching, Collaboration) are shown by default. Click “See More” to see all the Huddles of that Huddle type. If you have access to a Huddle, you can click on the Huddle name to go to that Huddle. Please be aware that the Huddles shown reflect the settings from the filter bar.
- The top middle section shows an expanded list of data for the User. The data shown will reflect the settings made on the filter bar.
- The bottom middle section shows the Goals that a User is involved in. The data shown will reflect the settings made on the filter bar. If also involved in a Goal, then they will be able to click on and go to that Goal.
The filter bar can be used to drill down and get more specific information for a User.
If the User is being viewed in an Account with a Parent/Child structure, then you can choose which Account or Accounts to see data from. You can also select which types of Huddles that should be looked at. The Huddle types available are:
- Assessment Huddle
- Collaboration Huddle
- Assessment Huddle - Assessor View
- Assessment Huddle - Assessee View
- Coaching Huddle - Coach View
- Coaching Huddle - Coachee View
You can choose a Framework to view as well as search for a specific term on the page. Finally, you can select one of the given time-frames or enter a unique time-frame. The default time-frame is 12 months. Don’t forget to click Update to have the filter settings take effect.
The User Profile page is a great way to see all the areas that a User is involved in and their engagement in those areas.