In addition to Users in an account having the ability to create their own goals, Admins, Super Admins, and Account Owners can create and assign Goals for other individuals in their account.
*Please note: The terms Goals and Action Items may be different in your account depending on the custom labels your Account Owner defined.
Who is this article for?
Based on the default user settings in the Sibme platform, you should have permission to complete this task if you are one of the user levels listed below. If you do not see the screens in this article, you can ask your administrator if you have permission.
- Super Admin
- Account Owner
Steps to accomplish the task:
When creating a goal for another individual start from the Goals* tab.
1. Click the blue + button in the top right corner.
2. In the New Goal pop-up, select Individual as your goal type, add a title, and click ‘Save.’
(Think you might reuse this goal down the road? Create a Template Goal instead!)
3. Once in the Goal Creation screen, add details to your goal such as a description, start and end date, and add a Goal Category.
4. Before you can save your goal and add Action Items, you must identify at least one Owner. You can add an Owner(s) by clicking on the wheel cog next to Owners.
5. If you have more than one individual as the owner, then a copy of the goal will be assigned to each individual. Search and/or select a Group of individuals from the list to assign each group member as an Owner of their own copy of the goal you are creating.
6. If you would like to have access to the individual’s goal(s), or provide access to others, you will have to add yourself as one or more of the Collaborator Roles. Here’s a quick review of Collaborator Roles:
Viewer - This Collaborator can only view the Goal and overall progress of the Owner’s Goals. They cannot see specific action items, edit, or review the Goal and Action Items for the Owner(s).
Edit - This Collaborator can edit the Goal and Action Items for the Owner(s).
Evidence - This Collaborator can add evidence and/or reflections on an Owner’s Goal and Action Items and check them as complete.
Review - This Collaborator can view an Owner’s Goals and Action Items as well as review progress and evidence. The Reviewer is notified when an Action Item is marked complete, can review that Action Item and provide Feedback, and can uncheck the completion box when necessary.
Note: In some circumstances, it may be appropriate to name an Owner one or more of the Collaborator roles as well. For example, if you want them to be able to edit their Goal or Action Items along the way.
7. Once you’ve added your Owner(s) and Collaborator(s), ‘Save’ your Goal to begin adding Action Items.
Whether you are creating a goal for a single individual in your account, or several individuals working toward the same goal in their own practice, Sibme Goals makes it easy to create, assign, and collaborate on the goals that matter to you!