Outside connections to other providers sometimes need configuration information for the connections to work. For example, if you want to connect the Company or School’s Zoom account or setup Single Sign-On for your Account, you would add the necessary information in the Integration area of Account Settings. Please be aware that only the Account Owner has access to this area of Account Settings.
Who is this article for?
Based on the default user settings in the Sibme platform, you should have permission to complete this task if you are one of the user levels listed below. If you do not see the screens in this article, you can ask your Sibme account administrator if you have permission.
Steps to accomplish the task:
To get to Integrations, go to the Account Settings page following either of these 2 ways and then click on the Integrations tile:
On your Home Page, click the ●●● icon that can be found on the left side above your name and picture.
From the menu bar, click your name in the upper right-hand corner.
Below are the instructions for setting up the Zoom app. This is a 2-step process involving building a new Zoom app in the Zoom account and then updating the information in Sibme.
Step 1 – Creating a Zoom app
1. Login to Zoom via this URL: https://marketplace.zoom.us
2. Under the “Develop” down-down in the top right corner, choose “Build App”.
3. Click the “Create” button on the “Server-to-Server OAuth” tile. On the pop-up modal, give the app the name “Sibme OAuth App” and click the “Create” button.
4. Click on the “Information” button on the left and be sure to fill in the following fields:
· Short Description – “Sibme and Zoom OAuth Integration”
· Company Name – Your Organization’s Name
· Name of the person who is creating the app. – Your Name
· Email Address of the person who is creating the app. – The Email Address associated with your Zoom Account.
5. Next, create the “Scopes” information for the Sibme Zoom App. Click “Scope” on the left side and then click the “+ Add Scopes” button.
6. For each of the “Scope Types” on the left of the “Add Scopes” modal, please select each of the following in the list below. You may need to scroll down to see the necessary “Scope Types”. Do not add anything that is not listed here. Be sure to click “Done” when you have selected everything listed below.
View information barriers
View information barriers
View and manage information barriers
View and manage information barriers
View and manage sub account's user meetings
Get a meeting’s encoded SIP URI
View and manage all user meetings
View live streaming meeting token information
View local archiving meeting token information
This scope allows an app to view an account's users' local recording meeting token information
View and manage sub account's user recordings
View all user recordings
View and manage all user recordings
View and manage sub account's user information
View all user information
View users information and manage users
View account info
View report data
7. After you click “Continue” on the Add Scope page, you will now Activate your Sibme Zoom App. Click the “Activation” button on the left hand side and then click the blue “Activate your app” button.
1. In a new tab, the Sibme Account Owner will need to login, click on their name in the top right hand corner, and choose Account Settings. Click on the Integration tile and then click on the “Enable Zoom functionality in Sibme”. Click the Edit button in the bottom right hand corner.
2. Go back to the Zoom tab and click on the “App Credentials” button on the left hand side. You will need to copy “Account ID”, “Client ID”, and “Client Secret”data from the Zoom fields to Sibme by clicking on the Copy button on the right of each field and pasting them into the equivalent Sibme field. If there is data already in the Sibme fields, be sure to overwrite it with this new information.
3. After you have copied those 3 fields data from Zoom to Sibme, then on the Zoom tab, click on the “Feature” button on the left and copy the “Secret Token” field data to Sibme. Be sure to click the green “Update” button after all 4 fields of data have been copied over from Zoom to Sibme.
4. After you click the green “Update” button, a success message will show.
1. The final step is to go back to your Zoom tab, click on the “Feature” button on the left if you are not there, and turn “Event Subscriptions” on under General Features at the bottom. After turning “Event Subscriptions” on, click the blue “+ Add Event Subscription” button.
2. In the “Subscription Name” field, please enter “Sibme Events”. In the “Event notification endpoint URL” field, please enter: https://api.sibme.com/zoom/notifications?account_id=<YOUR ACCOUNT ID> NOTE: Contact your CSM for your Account ID
3. Be sure to click on the “Validate” button to confirm that Zoom is communicating correctly with Sibme. If everything is working, a “Validated” message will appear. If there is an error message, be sure to check and make sure the link AND the Account ID is correct.
4. After successfully receiving a “Validated” message, click on the “+ Add Events” button under the “Add Events” section.
5. For each of the “Event Types” on the left of the “Event Scopes” modal, please select each of the following in the list below. You may need to scroll down to see the necessary “Event Types”. Do not add anything that is not listed here. Be sure to click “Done” when you have selected everything listed below and then click on the “Save” button and then the “Continue” button.
Participant Joined Meeting before host
Participant was waiting for host to join
Participant/Host joined meeting
Participant/Host left meeting
Meeting has been created
Meeting has been updated
Meeting has been deleted
Meeting Registration has been created
Meeting Registration has been canceled
All Recordings Have completed
Recording Transcript files have completed
Recording files have been deleted to Trash
Recording files have been permanently deleted
Single Sign-On (SSO)
Setting up SSO for your Account will allow Users who are already authenticated by another platform the Company or School uses (like Clever, OKTA, Canvas, Microsoft Azure, etc.) to automatically be logged in to Sibme. Because different SSO providers have different requirements on how they work, each implementation will need to have work done on both sides, but there are 3 pieces of information that needs to be entered in the Integration area for SSO to work with Sibme:
Single Sign-On URL
IDP Entity ID
For more information about how to implement SSO with Sibme, please see the Help Articles for SSO here.