The Account Owner, Super Admin, Admin, and Users who have the privilege to upload a video to the library also have the privilege to edit the information associated with a video in the library or delete a video from the Video LIbrary.
Who is this article for?
Based on the default user settings in the Sibme platform, you should have permission to complete this task if you are one of the user levels listed below. If you do not see the screens in this article, you can ask your administrator if you have permission.
- Super Admin
- Account Owner
Deleting Videos from the Video Library
To delete a video from the Video Library, click on the three dots below the video (either on the main Video Library page or from inside the video, and select Delete.
Editing Information about a Video in the Video Library
You can make changes to the name, description, and categories for a video by clicking on the three dots below a Video thumbnail on the main Video Page. Click on any of these options to make your desired changes and then click done.
- The Video Library | Sibme Help Center
- Who can access the Account Video Library | Sibme Help Center
- Create Categories and Subcategories in Video Library | Sibme Help Center
- Upload, tag, organize, and add videos in Video Library | Sibme Help Center
- Video Library in a Parent/Child Account | Sibme Help Center
- How do I attach a resource to a video? | Sibme Help Center
- Cinema Mode in the Video Library | Sibme Help Center
- Transcribing Videos | Sibme Help Center