Account owners can change many things in Account Settings that will have an impact on everyone in the account. You can manage default user privileges, change the look of your Sibme account on the web, and create custom marker tags and frameworks/rubrics from the Account Settings Dashboard. Additionally, they can enable and disable certain features and Account Owners, who have subscribed to Sibme online, can change their billing information.
Who is this article for?
- Account Owner
There are 2 ways for an Account Owner to get to Account Settings:
- On your Home Page, click the . . . icon that can be found on the left side above your name and picture.
- From the menu found by clicking your name in the upper right hand corner.
Once you click on Account Settings, you’ll be taken to the Account Settings Dashboard. Each of the items at the top of the Account Settings Dashboard will take you to a different page where you will be able to make changes to your account settings.
Tab 1: Account Settings
On this tab you can make the following changes to your account:
- Account Name: Changing this will change the name that everyone in your account sees when they log into Sibme.
- Account Owner: You can change anyone who is currently a Super Admin in your account into the Account Owner for your account. This will give that person the ability to change Account Settings when they log in. However, this will change your user role to Super Admin. There can only be one Account Owner in each account.
- Tracker Feedback Duration (only available when you’ve enabled trackers): This setting will change the length of time it takes for a video submission on your Coaching Tracker to change from “no feedback” to “late feedback” or on your Assessment Tracker to “Scored On-time” to “Scored Late”
- Default Framework: If you have multiple frameworks or rubrics in your account, selecting one from this dropdown box will set it as the Default Framework in your account. The Default Framework is the Framework or Rubric that will be displayed in your Analytics Dashboard by default.
The checkboxes indicated below allow you to enable or disable features in the Account:
- Account Video Library: This is the public Video Library where you can share videos with everyone in your account.
- Account Analytics Dashboard: Track user activity in Sibme and data collected by Custom Marker Tags, Frameworks, and Rubrics
- Custom Marker Tags: Enabling Custom Marker Tags allows you to create up to four Custom Marker Tags in your account. These tags can be added to any video comment to provide context. Additionally, these tags can be searched or filtered in a video comment feed, and are tracked for frequency in Account Analytics. When enabled, you will see a box with 4 text boxes below the phrase “Enable Custom Video Markers in this Account.” Click on each of the text boxes to edit your Custom Marker Tags or click on the X next to each one to delete it.
- Coaching and Assessment Trackers: These dashboards give you a bird’s eye view of all video uploads in Coaching and Assessment Huddles.
NOTE: If you select Assessment Tracker you will see a box where you can edit Assessment Ratings. This box will only change your Assessment Ratings if they existed in your account prior to July 31, 2018. If you added Performance Levels or Assessment Ratings to you account after August 1, 2018, you should edit Performance Levels in the Rubrics Tab.
Account User Privileges: These settings allow you to add additional privileges for all Users in your account. By changing these settings, you will change permissions for all Users in your account.
Only users who have permission (either by their user role or by specific permission) will be able to access these spaces, even if you enable them.
Tab 2: Colors and Logo
If you would like to replace the Sibme logo on the Home button at the top left-hand corner of the screen with a different image, you can do so here. You can also change the color of the webpage header on all screens in Sibme.
To Change the Logo:
- Click on the Colors and Logo tab in your Account Settings Dashboard.
- Click the Browse Button
- Select an image from your files and click Open
- Click the Save Changes Button
To change the header color:
- Click on the Colors and Logo tab in your Account Settings Dashboard.
- Click on the colored box next to the words “Custom Header Background”
- Select a color from the palette
- Click Save Changes
Tab 3: Archiving
In this tab you are able to Archive and Unarchive your Huddles and Folders.When you Archive a Huddle or Folder they will no longer be accessible to anyone in your account. Archived Huddles and Huddle Folders, and all videos and resources contained within, will no longer be visible in the Huddles Tab.
These however will not be deleted from your account. You, as an Account owner, also have the capability to Unarchive Huddles and Folders and make them accessible in the account.
To Archive a Huddle or Huddle Folder
- Select the items (Huddles or Folders) you wish to archive and click on that item (Huddle or Folder)
- A list of all Huddles (or Folders) in your Sibme Account will populate. Select the Huddles (or Folders) you wish to archive by checking the box next to them.
- Once you have selected all of the items you wish to archive, click the Add to Archive Button at the top of the page
To Unarchive a Huddle or Huddle Folder
- Select the items (Huddles or Folders) you wish to unarchive and click on that item (Huddle or Folder)
- A list of all Huddles (or Folders) in that have been archived will populate. Select the Huddles (or Folders) you wish to unarchive by checking the box next to them.
- Once you have selected all of the items you wish to archive, click the Unarchive Button at the top of the page.
Tab 4: Plans
In this tab you are able to upgrade your account from trial or upgrade from one plan to another. It provides you with details on Type of Account, Billing Cycle, Type of License and Number of Licenses needed. This tab is only available to customers who have purchased Sibme through the web. If you purchased Sibme from an Account Executive, contact [email protected] to change your Billing Plan.
Once you determine the Plan that suits your needs, click on Purchase to take you the next tab - Billing Information.
Tab 5: Billing Information
In this tab you are able to verify your plan details and make your payment without having to go out of the Sibme platform. This tab is only available to customers who have purchased Sibme through the web. If you purchased Sibme from an Account Executive, contact [email protected] to change your Billing Plan.
Tab 6: Rubrics
The Rubrics editor allows you to add and edit custom Frameworks and Rubrics to your account. This is also where you will set Performance Levels for your Rubrics. More information is available about creating and editing Rubrics in *this article*
The decisions you make in your Account Settings will impact every person who uses Sibme on your team. You are always able to change these settings when you see fit. If you would like additional help deciding on the best Account Settings for your team, feel free to contact your Customer Success Manager or email [email protected].